Corning HTL SA in Warsaw, a manufacturer of high quality laboratory equipment, is looking for a Junior IT Site Lead. You will support the site strategy to achieve the desired business results, in line with the division’s IT strategy, through the appropriate allocation of IT resources and capabilities.
- Align IT business processes with global Corning business processes.
- Responsible for local business/plant engagement and manufacturing systems support (Production computers and printers, Quality control system, Payroll, Time and attendance…).
- Responsible for IT Infrastructure support (Network, Servers, Databases…), collaborating actively with Corporate IT teams.
- Responsible for the IT Field Services related support, including Offices computers deployment, MS Office support and day-to-day requests from plant users, in compliance with Corporate SLA metrics.
- Responsible for setting, tracking, and enforcing the IT budget for the plant.
- Establish and maintain the appropriate levels of operational support against established metrics.
- Collaborate closely with the Division IT Manager to understand and implement programs that drive standardization across the division while ensuring plant business needs are met.
- Actively support Division and Corporate initiatives and activities impacting the plant’s users and systems.
- Interact with customer base to function as the voice of the plant to the IT organization, to ensure the type and level of services provided fully support achievement of plant business objectives.
- Interact with, support, and educate plant customers in the development and implementation of required programs and processes.
- Establish and maintain a presence on the plant floor to maintain an ongoing pulse of the organization.
- Support the plant’s performance excellence initiatives to improve services and quality to customers.
- Establish and drive plant IT project portfolio and manage its alignment to organizational objectives.
- Participate on plant staff to appropriately integrate the IT organization and IT systems into the day-to-day operations of the plant. Work with plant staff to make team-based decisions that support the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the plant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in end-users support, systems administration and/or network administration.
- Good knowledge of English (level B2/C1).
- Ability/experience managing and forecasting financial budgets.
- Conflict resolution, problem resolution and priority setting.
- Communication and time management, able to deal with multiple priorities.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability/Experience with Lean and/or Performance Excellence manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to engage at all levels of the organization production associates, engineers, IT, managers, and executive leadership.
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals and teams utilizing skills of influence, persuasion, negotiation, and facilitation.
- Competitive salary according to experience & competences
- Annual bonus
- Private medical care
- Social benefits fund
- Multisport card
- Hybrid mode Office
Apply now >