HTL Mini Microcentrifuge is designed and dedicated to a wide range of applications in medical, veterinary, biochemical and other laboratories where constituents of investigated materials are to be separated under the effect of centrifugal force. The product is supplied with rotors and adapters to accommodate 0.2, 0.25, 0.5, 1.5 and 2 mL tubes as well as 0.2 mL strips and individual tubes. The standard and strip rotors are easily interchanged. Both rotors are designed for applications requiring relatively low g-forces, such as microfiltration, cell separation and quick spin downs from the walls of tubes.
- Easy to operate – a switch on the side of the centrifuge starts and stops the operation
- Lightweight, compact design is the perfect solution for field work
- Conveniently located on/off button
- Supplied with both standard microtube and strip tube rotors
- Rubber support keeps the centrifuge in its place during work
- Translucent lid enables work observation